Custom-built project management softwareStart your 30-day free trial
No credit card required
The easiest way to streamline project management
Project management systems built bespoke for your business
Our powerful and intuitive SaaS PPM software has been designed to help you deliver high-volume projects across multiple customers, portfolios and frameworks.
All of our project management software packages offer flexible functionality that will transform the way you organise, plan and execute projects. But, if you’re looking for a bespoke PM software solution that’s built for your business, our Enterprise Plan is exactly what you need.
Combining all the best features of our Project and Portfolio Plans, Enterprise guarantees flexible functionality built to suit your specific needs now and in the future. You can also benefit from dynamic analytics and custom reporting that’s fully branded to your business, as well as greater storage and increased security.
Full support every step of the way
Once we understand what you need, we’ll create a bespoke system that is easy to integrate into your business, simple to work with and effectively scalable to grow with your evolving needs.
We’ll show you how to use all features available to you, including how to set up new programmes and projects and create custom reporting to manage stakeholder expectations perfectly!
We can even help you onboard your team so you can hit the ground running and transform the way your business manages projects for good!
And once the integration is complete, we’re there to support you as often as you need to make sure you’re getting the very best from our project management system.
Work smarter, not harder with Enterprise Plan from WorkSavi
Every business has specific needs, and we’re happy to work with you to create the perfect PM software solution for you. We believe in affordable agility, so why not contact us today to discuss what you need and get a personalised quote?
Enterprise features and benefits
Each user gets:
- Fully customised PM solution for unlimited projects
- Project portfolio management and multiple property & asset databases
- Customisable database functionality
- Ability to store and access portfolio documents
- Notifications of key events – eg. rent reviews / PPM/compliance inspections etc.
- Property Analysis – operating costs/contribution / LFL comparisons/compliance checks
- Dependency management & cross-project dependencies
- Critical path
- Portfolio Tracker
- Gantt charts
- Resource calendar
- Kanban & Brainstorm Kanban Boards
- Configurable Dashboards
- Forms – unlimited
- Custom fields
- Archive / unarchive projects
- Recover deleted Projects in 30 days
- Integrations with Google Drive / OneDrive / Dropbox
- Unlimited storage
No credit card required
Enquire about Enterprise
If you’re looking for a project management tool that’s customised for your business, WorkSavi can help.
We’re experts in creating project management tools that offer flexible functionality.
Tell us what you’re interested in and let’s chat!
What is budgeting and cost control in project management?
A project management budget means the total projected costs that will be needed to complete a project over a specific period of time. This budget will be split based on the specific resources needed to complete the task on time. Cost control means monitoring the expenses against the budget, and addressing deviations to maintain costs within limits. Maintaining cost control throughout a project will help reduce the possibility of overspending, and will also help you manage expectations if adjustments do need to be made.
What is the cost control of a project?
Cost control of a project involves monitoring and managing expenses to ensure they align with the approved budget. It entails tracking costs, identifying deviations, and taking corrective actions when necessary. This process maintains financial discipline, prevents overspending, and contributes to successful project completion within allocated resources.
What is the difference between budget control and cost control?
Budget control and cost control are interconnected in project management. Budget control oversees the overall financial plan, ensuring proper allocation of funds. Cost control tracks and manages expenses during project execution to align with the budget. Budget control addresses the broader financial framework, while cost control focuses on day-to-day expenses, both contributing to effective financial management within a project.
Why is the control and budgeting of costs important for a project?
The control and budgeting of costs are vital in project management due to several reasons:
- It ensures a project remains financially viable by preventing overspending and potential financial strain.
- Cost control helps identify and rectify deviations from the planned budget, ensuring that resources are optimally utilised.
- It enhances transparency and accountability, facilitating effective decision-making and stakeholder communication.
- Rigorous cost management contributes to successful project completion within resource constraints, bolstering overall project success and organisational financial stability.